In part 1 of our industrial networking series, Mike Masterson, Automation Specialist with The Reynolds Company, joins Wayne Welk, for a discussion about the physical media used in industrial networking, such as the common types of copper and fiber cabling and SFP transceivers. Also discussed are the various tools to help you check and certify your network cables on the plant floor.
- Allen-Bradley Ethernet Network Media
- Allen-Bradley Industrial Ethernet Media Brochure
- Panduit Infrastructure Solutions for Industrial Networking
- Panduit Industrial Ethernet Physical Layer Solutions Product Bulletin
- Panduit The Industrial Network Infrastructure Whitepaper
- Fluke Networks
Industrial Networking Part 1: Let’s Get Physical
The Reynolds Company Podcast
The TRC Talks podcast features conversations with the specialists from The Reynolds Company, a Rockwell Automation authorized distributor. Each episode brings on a new topic and guest to explore the evolving landscape of industrial automation, controls and power distribution. Listen and subscribe to our new podcast on Apple Podcast, Spotify, Google Play Music, Stitcher and Pocket Cast.
Looking for more information?
Contact your local automation specialist or account manager at The Reynolds Company to discuss your automation applications. Find your specialist.